2009年8月23日

'est 近況報告 on Aug23

Since entering this company, I've been assigned to dep3, which is the case of my friend who introduced me to there. The following contents might be unpleasant to somebody;therefore,I must encrypt this black hitory as an foreign language.
This mvoe not only helped me solve the problem of posting article here but also record my feeling over the past six months.

According to the gossips, the great one once promised one of my colleague that he'll be promoted to the official position. In the end, it's delayed. Afterall, it's really not a promise. According to the great one, it's just a high chance of such an event. We can understand that. Then, how about repeat this two or three more times? Interesting. During these months, no matter what duty fell on me, I can still handle it. And now, I got the chance to move to dep1 as an official position as my othere two colleagues. My promotion dramatically faced a wall of rejection. I'm forced to stay at dep3 to overcome some missions the company's boss want; however, this assignment belongs to the official workers, not me, not the part-time members'. There're still more things could be recorded here, far more than this. Anyway, I didn't want to list all of it. That's kind of boring and annoying.

In fact, the majoy purpose of this article is that I'm now really confused and worried about my next move and life. Two of my friends picked this time to argue about their writing and thinking concepts. It's nothing to me. Seriously, what matters? Take it easy, my friends. Everyone is facing their own devil now. Hope we don't have to discuss about such issue anymore.

5 意見:

傑特-零 提到...

我今天進公司有史以來第一次在作業現場裡發脾氣
因為一件另我非常難堪乃至於會影響公司信譽的事情
我連三字經都差點飆出口
心中的小烏龜已經滿出來了OTZ
看來我得失眠一個禮拜了.....

對了
愛因的姿勢很糟糕
愛德華的表情也糟糕
其他的都很純樸(謎之意味)